- Braces and Splints
- Shoulder Braces Store
- Lerman Shoulder
Buy with PayBright
Buy Now, Pay Later with PayBright
Applying for PayBright financing is quick and easy—simply provide a few details about yourself and get a real-time decision so you can purchase what you love now and pay over time.
Easy Monthly Payments
Enjoy the convenience of automatic monthly payments with no hidden costs and no surprises. You'll see your monthly payment amount before you confirm your payment plan, so you'll know exactly what you owe up front.
How It Works
Select PayBright at Checkout
Add your item to your cart as usual, and select PayBright as your payment method. You will then be redirected to PayBright to view payment plan details.
Apply with PayBright's easy online application in under a minute and get an instant approval decision.
Enjoy Your Purchase
Once you complete your checkout with PayBright, we'll process and ship your order right away—no waiting necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I use PayBright?
- Add items to your Cart as usual, and select PayBright as your payment method in Checkout.
- Complete PayBright's easy online application and get an instant approval decision.
- Confirm your payment plan with PayBright and return to Vital Mobility to complete your order. We'll process and ship your order as usual.
- Make 6 or 12 monthly payments to PayBright while you enjoy your new item!
- How do I make my monthly payments?PayBright will help you set up convenient, pre-authorized payments via your bank account or your Visa or Mastercard credit / debit card.
- Are there any limits on how much I can spend with PayBright?mobility and home health products financing easy, PayBright financing is not available for orders under under $500.
- Who can apply for a PayBright payment plan?PayBright payment plans are available to Canadian residents above the age of majority, which is 18 or 19, depending on your province.
- Can I use PayBright to pay for only part of my purchase?PayBright financing is applied to your entire order. To use PayBright for only part of your purchase, please complete two separate transactions with different payment methods.
- Can I prepay my outstanding PayBright balance?Yes, all PayBright payment plans can be prepaid at any time without penalty.
- I was not able to complete a PayBright transaction. What happened?Unfortunately, PayBright is not able to provide payment plans to every applicant. This could be due to the information on your credit file, or because PayBright was not able to verify your identity or your payment method. For further information, please contact PayBright .
- How do I access my PayBright account?After you have completed a transaction with PayBright, you can access your account here . If you have any questions or trouble logging in, please contact PayBright .
- How do returns work if I paid using PayBright?Purchases made using PayBright financing are subject to Vital Mobility’s standard return policy . Any returns will be processed by Vital Mobility, and your PayBright loan balance will be reduced or cancelled accordingly. If you have already made monthly payments, those will be refunded to you by PayBright.
Still Have Questions?
We're here to help! Call us at 905-532-9494.
*Your monthly payment amount, the interest you will pay, and the loan terms available depend on your personal credit profile. Interest fees will range between 9.95% and 19.95%. Monthly payments include a $6.95 processing fee. Some conditions apply and all transactions are subject to approval by PayBright. Estimated monthly payment amount excludes taxes, shipping, and other fees.
For immobilization following shoulder fusion, dislocation, reconstruction or soft tissue repairs.
This brace allows the shoulder to be positioned in external, neutral or internal rotation.
Following brachial plexus injury this orthosis can be used to prevent further stretch during the healing process and can position the hand for functional activities..
Fully adjustable in all planes -- allows for desired specific abduction up to 45".
Comfortable. Easy to apply.
One size fits most (28" - 40").
Universal - fits left or right.
Patented open cell non-slip material for patient comfort and consistent position.