Vital Mobility Return Policy
Vital Mobility will accept returns at the customer's expense within 30 days of the customer receiving the product.
Items must meet the following conditions for returns:
- Products must be in unopened
- There must be no sign of use such as scratches, marks, tears or use on the tires
- All parts and accessories must be included and in original packaging
What is not elegible for return?
- Items that have been open
- Bathroom Safety Equipment - for hygienic reasons
- Special Order Items - products that are not in-stock and have to be ordered under customer's request
- Lift Chairs
- Ultra-Light Wheelchairs
- Custom Wheelchairs
- Cold Therapy Systems
- Power Wheelchairs
- Mobility Scooters
- Home Hospital Beds
*In extenuating circumstances, we will charge a 35% re-stocking fee for returned devices IF approved by management.