Advantage Rail Features and Benefits:
- A gentle lift unlocks the rail to start it moving. Keep the rail up to move it freely. Let the rail down to lock.
- Push or pull on the rail to assist with sitting, standing and moving.
- To help prevent a forward fall, the rail will lock if released.
- Maximize the use of available strength while a caregiver supervises while promoting safe and independant movement.
- Flexible: perfect for applications where the ceiling height or structure will not accommodate a floor to ceiling pole.
- Less is more: All the transfer support and advantages a floor to ceiling pole can offer but in a compact 54"/137cm size.
- Rugged and Reliable: All steel construction protected Anti-Microbial powder coat white gloss finish for years of service.
- Comfortable: Premium high quality 20"/51cm rubberized foam hand grip and capped top, facilitates gripping, particularly useful for limited hand grip strength.
- Attractive: Clean and modern design can compliment any decor.
Advantage Rail Specifications
Watch Advantage Rail Video
- Limited lifetime warranty