Hoyer Advance Patient Lift Features and Benefits:
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Can be folded compactly for storage tool-free
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement
- Swan Neck style legs allow Advance to get closer to the resident
The unique Smart Monitor control box is programmable and will accurately record and display vital lift utilization and service data. An easy to read LCD display provides the valuable information at the touch of a button.
No-tools folding design allows for compact storage. In the folded position, the Advance® will stand in a stable position.
The oversized handle provides a large surface area, from which the caregiver can maneuver the lift before use.
The push footpad has been designed to reduce the force needed to initiate movement when maneuvering the stationary lift in a forward direction
Hoyer Professional Advance Lift Specifications
- HoyerPro lifts are guaranteed for a period of two years from the date of delivery against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service.
- This warranty includes all mechanical and electrical components.
- Aluminium structural components and mechanical components on lifts are covered under warranty for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery.
- Damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions is not covered. Any alteration, modification or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by Joerns Healthcare will void this warranty.
- HoyerPro lifts contain various parts that wear from normal use. These parts, such as DC batteries and casters are not covered under the two-year warranty but are covered for 90 days after date of delivery.