Hoyer Journey Patient Lift Features and Benefits:
- No-tools folding design for compact storage and transport
- Smart Monitor technology drives user compliance and lift longevity
- Adjustable cradle can fit residents in a wide variety of heights
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement
- Adjustable user kneepad with infinite settings
Hoyer Journey Patient Lift Specifications
- HoyerPro lifts are guaranteed for a period of two years from the date of delivery against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service.
- This warranty includes all mechanical and electrical components.
- Aluminium structural components and mechanical components on lifts are covered under warranty for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery.
- Damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions is not covered. Any alteration, modification or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by Joerns Healthcare will void this warranty.
- HoyerPro lifts contain various parts that wear from normal use. These parts, such as DC batteries and casters are not covered under the two-year warranty but are covered for 90 days after date of delivery.