Viper Plus GT Wheelchair w/ Built in Seat Extension
Viper Plus GT Wheelchair Features and Benefits:
- The Viper Plus GT is an aluminum frame deluxe high strength, lightweight, dual axle wheelchair.
- Adjustable height, flip back, padded armrests standard
- Viper Plus GT weighs only 32 lbs (excluding front riggings, which makes it easier to propel and transport than a standard weight chair
- Adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5 - 20 degrees
- Back height adjusts from 16" - 18" in 2" increments, providing added patient comfort and versatility
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories
- Durable, heavy gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery with Velcro modesty flaps, resists mildew and bacteria
- Quick release, 24" composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Front caster forks have 3 height adjustments and angle adjustability
- Standard 3 position quick release axle provides easy transition of seat height
- Composite footplates are durable, lightweight and tool free height adjustable
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight
- Adjustable anti-tipper with wheels flip up, never needs to be removed
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Available options for the Viper Plus GT include seat width sizes of 16", 18", 20" and 22"
- All with the available option of having detachable/adjustable height desk or full arms, and swing-away footrests or elevating legrest
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your Drive brand product is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original consumer purchaser. This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement. If you have a question about your Drive device or this warranty, please contact an authorized Drive dealer.