Air Mattress Description
This Air Mattress is designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers, also known as bed sores by inflating and deflating air cells within the mattress in a regular pattern, offering pressure relief and improving air circulation. This is one of the most advanced systems, offering advanced microprocessor sensor technology.
- Alternating Pressure Mode has 10, 15, 20, 25 minute cycle times .
- Auto-Firm feature for max inflation when transferring patient and has auto-recovery after 30 minutes.
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation.
- In case of a power failure the bottom 4" air cell will remain inflated offering sufficient weight support for the patient.
- Lockout feature protects patient settings.
- Pillow Top feature keeps head and neck stable.
- Static Mode can suspend alternating mode and has auto-recovery after 30 minutes .
- Seat Inflation mode offers additional support when head of bed is raised for an extended period of time.
- The 10 adjustable comfort settings allows pressure to be customized by patient weight .
- The mattress consists of (20) 8" high cell-on-cell designed air bladders.
- Visible and audible alarms with Alarm Mute feature (3minute auto-return feature).
- This air mattress is attractive in any decor and easy to maintain.
AIR MATTRESS SPECIFICATIONS