Battery Powered Bariatric Patient Lift Features and Benefits:
- The extra wide coated cradle rotates 360 degrees and includes 6-point hook up.
- A high lift range allows the unit to transfer patients to high surfaces.
- The battery can be charged by plugging in the unit and never needs to be removed. (The lift will not operate while plugged in.)
- A jumbo actuator pump that lowers the patient ensures safe repositioning.
- The pump even includes an emergency button and can be switched to manual mode.
- Sturdy base legs — with dual 3" heavy duty front casters — adjust easily and lock securely into open position with padded shifter handles.
- Includes removable, rechargeable battery, external charger and wall mounted bracket.
- Features an audible warning when battery power falls below 50%.
- The "CHARGE" light will automatically shut off when battery is fully charged.
- Foldable mast and base make for easy storage and transportation.
- For use with 4 point and 2 point slings. Wide base provides additional stability.To avoid lift downtime, order an additional re-chargeable battery (one for the lift and one for the charging station).
Battery Powered Bariatric Patient Lift Specifications
- Limited lifetime warranty