Battery Powered Patient Lift Features and Benefits:
- This electric lift by Drive Medical charges quickly and easily from an AC outlet thanks to a convenient non-removable rechargeable battery.
- The battery can be charged by plugging in the unit, and never needs to be removed. (The lift will not operate while plugged in.)
- Heavy gauge construction and a jumbo actuator pump that lowers the patient ensures safe repositioning.
- The pump even includes an emergency button and can be switched to manual mode.
- Two features ensure you won't misjudge the product's battery life: an audible warning will alert you once the battery power falls below 50% and a "CHARGE" light will automatically shut off when the battery is fully charged.
- The unit comes with a foldable mast and a wide, stable base for easy storage and transportation, making it ideal for homecare, and is for use with 4-point and 2-point slings.
- The lift features a weight capacity of 450 pounds and is protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
Battery Powered Patient Lift Specifications
- Limited Lifetime Warranty